In the course of my activism, I've occasionally been
inspired to write a few essays, open letters, and letters to
Martin Luther King and Scientology - A Comparison
- One of my revenge-picketers, Craig, brought up the
issue of race several times while picketing my home.
Poking around on the web one day, I came across some of
Dr. King's writings, and I was inspired to write this
open letter to Craig, comparing some of Dr. Kings ideas
with some of the tenets of Scientology.
Did Scientology Do to You?
- Every so often, a Scientologist finds this web site
and writes to me. This is my reply to one of them,
explaining that Scientology hasn't really done much of
anything to me - my activism is born out of concern for
- Do you hate Scientology? or Scientologists? or Scientology executives?
- This is a post I made to alt.religion.scientology after one of the regulars repeatedly implied that I hated Scientologists and Scientology. In fact, I don't hate anyone.
to the Editor on Investigative Reports
- A letter I wrote to the editor of the San Jose
Mercury News in response to a letter written by a
Scientologist about A&E's Investigative
Reports. The letter was published in the Merc on
January 31, 1999.
Scientology/FRL a Street Gang?
- According to California law, Scientology may fit the
definition of a street gang!
is like Smoking Cigarettes
- ... it provides no verifiable benefits to
Flier I Distributed to My Neighbors
- ... in response to Scientology representatives
picketing my home.
Few Questions for Scientologists
This page was last updated on May 8, 1999.